COVID-19 Vaccine now available for children 5 years of age or older!
- Federal government provides the COVID-19 vaccine free of charge to all people living in the United States
- Call to book an appointment with your PCP or The Detroit Health Department
The Detroit Health Department is offering COVID-19 vaccinations by appointment only to children ages 5-11 at the following locations:
After school and Saturday appointments available!
Call 313-230-0505 for appointments
- The Detroit Health Department Immunization Clinic, 100 Mack Avenue where children get up to date on all vaccines at the same appointment.
Hours are Mon-Fri 4:00 pm - 8 pm
- Northwest Activities Center, 18100 Meyers Road
Hours are M-F, 9 am-7 pm Saturdays 9 am-1 pm
FREE COVID-19 testing is available through The Detroit Health Department BY APPOINTMENT
- Location: Joseph Walker Williams Center
- 8431 Rosa Parks Blvd, Detroit, MI 48206
- Hours: 9am - 6pm
- Phone: 313-230-0505