Resources to assist parents during the COVID-19 pandemic:
Wayne Metro CARES Relief and Recovery Services. Residents may qualify for assistance in the following areas (Programs based on Communities):
- Food & Income Support - Distributing food, formula, diapers, wipes & Personal Protection Equipment
- Water & Energy Assistance
- Rent & Mortgage Assistance
- Property Tax Assistance
- Emergency Plumbing Repair
- Funeral Assistance
- More information can be found at https://www.waynemetro.org/cares/
How to get a stimulus check even if you did not file taxes or have no income:
Every parent with a child who receives free or reduced lunch will get a bridge card (food assistance). Here's how:
medical advice, but it’s not an emergency. Who can I call?
Henry Ford MyCare 24/7 Advice Hotline (For non-emergency medical advice) is free: (844) 262-1949.
Community Assistance Hotline
Established to support the educational needs of students experiencing homelessness or transiency of foster care during the COVID-19 health crisis
Hotline will be answered 24 hours per day, 7 days per week.
Please call 734.334.1567